NEW: See practice newsletter here
Lambeth GP Access Hub
When you call to book an appointment you can be offered an appointment with a locum doctor, a nurse or a pharmacist at one of new Lambeth Hubs.
This new service provided by practices in Lambeth enables locum doctor to have access to your medical records while you are being seen at the different practice.
This way patients in Lambeth have better access to see a doctor or a nurse for acute problems. Locum doctor can write a sick note, issue regular medication, refer for physiotherapy, cancer referrals and emergency services. Locum nurse can do dressings, provide contraception or injections.
For your follow up appointments or regarding non urgent referrals to secondary care and chronic illnesses check ups, please see your own doctor or a nurse here at The Exchange Surgery.
- Monday- Friday 12pm -8.00pm
- Saturday and Sundays 8.00am - 8.00pm
- Streatham High Practice, Gracefield Gardens, SW16
- South Lambeth Road Practice - South Lambeth Road, SW8
- Herne Hill Group Practice, 74 Herne Hill (Access via Kestrel Avenue) London SE24 9QP
- Vassall Medical Centre, 89 Vassall Road, London SW9 6NA